Print Friendly and PDF

eeprom flags 890

hi , i have this message :*incompatible eeprom flags*  with an 890 CPU, please how can i recover it . thank you

Parents
  • Hello.  The "Incompatible EEPROM Flags" runtime alert typically occurs if the drive's power stack has been repaired.  If a new power board has been installed, it is possible that it was not correctly configured by the party that repaired it.  There is no tool designed to allow these flags to be set in the field.  For this reason, we do not recommend repairing 890 power stacks outside the factory.

If this is not a repaired unit, then perhaps the EEPROM was damaged as the result of a sudden power event, like an outage, surge or lightning strike.

My recommendation is to replace the drive or return it to the factory for repair.  Your local Parker sales channel can assist you with either option.  The Where To Buy button on the product page can help you find a sales channel close to you:

AC Variable Frequency Drives, kW Rated - AC890 Series

• Hello.  The "Incompatible EEPROM Flags" runtime alert typically occurs if the drive's power stack has been repaired.  If a new power board has been installed, it is possible that it was not correctly configured by the party that repaired it.  There is no tool designed to allow these flags to be set in the field.  For this reason, we do not recommend repairing 890 power stacks outside the factory.

If this is not a repaired unit, then perhaps the EEPROM was damaged as the result of a sudden power event, like an outage, surge or lightning strike.

My recommendation is to replace the drive or return it to the factory for repair.  Your local Parker sales channel can assist you with either option.  The Where To Buy button on the product page can help you find a sales channel close to you:

AC Variable Frequency Drives, kW Rated - AC890 Series

Children