This can be caused by heavy Ethernet traffic. Connecting directly to the ACR9000 or IPA can help minimize traffic delays. If using Ethernet/IP with Allen Bradley AOIs increases Ethernet traffic greatly and can cause these types of errors.
To increase the time for the watchdog to decrease this error:
1. Disconnect the connection from ACR-View:
2. Go to taskbar and click on the comACRserver icon to open:
3. Within comACRserver select Timeout:
4. Select 400ms, OK and then OK on the ComACRServer window.
5. Within ACR-View, re-connect: