Drive Firmware Versions (Drive Operating System)
- Note for users using the PD-04P or PD-04C at 120vac or lower DC voltages, after loading the above firmware, enable 120vac or lower voltages with these instructions click here.
- Different firmwares may require updates to the FPGA version. If after updating, problems occur (can connect with Drive Support Tool but Drive Information window FPGA version displays 0.??, the 7segment display is blank, drive is inoperable).
- This can occur with older versions of DST. To fix, uninstall and install DST version 0.88 and to update drive firmware.
- Drives with firmware 2.08e have different hardware and cannot be back-rev to other firmwares. Consult factory.
- 2.08 no different than 2.07 for P series or Parker North America motors.