Spanning over several decades Eurotherm, SSD, and Parker products have flooded the market with high power, high performance VFD drives. The legacy does continue with Parker after SSD's acquisition in the early 2000s. Parker now manages design decisions, product alterations, and creates new products based on the strong foundation Eurotherm and SSD had provided.
Parker offers products that meets modern standards of the industrial VFD market. As those standards increase, the original VFD products from the 00's, 90's, and 80s have fallen short in the expectations required. Thus, decisions were made to discontinue legacy products over the years as current products continue to improve.
These pages act as a documentation repository for those legacy drives and controls options, and additional products used with them that may also be no longer be available.
- AC690+ Series (Discontinued)
- TS8000, DSI3, & DSI8000 (Discontinued)
- 5507 Analog Panel Meters (Discontinued)
- AC584 Series (Discontinued)
- DC590 Series (Discontinued)
- AC620 Series (Discontinued)
- AC650 Series (Discontinued)
- What do I replace my AC650 drive with?
- How can I connect to a 590C or 590D with DSE Lite?
- L5392 Color LinkStation Information
- Replacement LINK Fiber Optic Cable
- What is DSD and LINK?