Xpress Manager can be installed on any Windows XP, 7, and 10 32/64-bit and allows the offline creation of Interact Xpress applications and communications configuration.
- Over 35 Communications Drivers for common PLC's and Motion controllers.
- Advanced Security for single and multi user applications.
- Complex Graphics and Animations including support .jpg and .swf imports.
- Web publishing an application for remote access via Parker Remote Browser
How to Order:
- Runtime: XT and XPR2 units are pre-loaded with Xpress runtime. No separate runtime to purchase.
- Development: Xpress Manager software is needed to develop the project that can be downloaded to the XT, or obsolete XPR and XPR2.
|IXM-0420||INTERACT XPRESS MANAGER 4.2.0 Development software|
Contact your local Parker Automation Technology Center (ATC) distributor for purchasing.
XpressManager 4.2 is backwards compatible and can be used with previous projects of older firmware versions.
XpressManager 4.2 is an updated version of 4.1. Related FAQ: Flash Player Ongoing Support in Xpress 4.2 and Parker Remote Browser