To back up a 6000 program:
1. Enter the Terminal in Motion Architect.
2. Type "!K" and hit ENTER to kill any programs running.
3. Type "STARTP" and hit ENTER.
4. Record the response (should be in the form of "*STARTP xxxx" where "xxxx" is the name of your power-up program.
5. Go to the "Transfers" menu and select "receive motion programs".
6. Select all of the programs in the upload box. Then select a name for the .PRG file.
7. Open the .PRG file you just created.
8. Look through your setup program to see if you are using scaling. If you are, you will see a "SCALE1" command somewhere in your code. If you are using scaling:
and paste them above your program before the first "DEL xxxx" statement.
Copy the scaling parameters:
9. After the last "END" statement, place the statement "STARTP xxxx" that you recorded from Step #4.