If you have a compact flash card reader installed on your Interact Development computer, you can download your application to the CF card following the steps listed below.
1) Open MachineShop Toolbar
2) Click the Transfer Wizard Icon or the Transfer button at the top of the Toolbar.
3) Select ADD CONNECTION.
4) Name the Connection something easy to recognize.
5) Select DISK in the CONNECTION TYPE drop-down menu and click OK.
6) Select the drive that the flash card reader resides at on the computer from the drop-down window and click FINISH. (Make sure this is the drive it shows up as in Windows File Explorer)
7) Select Upload to pull the files from the CF Card or Download to send files to the CF Card.
When uploading from old HMIs, be sure you only select the option to upload the application files only. Uploading the Interact runtime files will overwrite the files on your development PC. To fix this, you would need to remove Interact development and re-install it to get all the correct files back on your development PC.
When downloading changed applications, make sure to do a complete project download so the compatible Interact runtime files are downloaded as well as the application files. This guarantees the Interact runtime files are compatible with the modified files. You always want your runtime version to be the same as the development version.
edited dom 01/10/2020