Print Friendly and PDF

Digiplan BLX75B showing error code 3 - EPROM memory map changed, but unable to clear fault.

Hi,
I have a Digiplan BLX75B drive that is displaying error code 3 (three flashes of the fault LED). I believe this means that the EPROM memory map has changed?

I have tried all three points of the following but this has not cured the problem: community.parker.com/.../error-code-3---memory-map-changed

Can anyone advise if there is any other way of curing this fault?

The unit is communicating via a terminal and the battery is brand new.

Thanks!

Parents
  • Matthew,  

If you have tried the 3 actions in the knowledgebase, that usually means that the eprom has failed.  The BLX family has long been obsoleted so there is not a way for us to repair them anymore as there are no longer any of those eproms.  You can consult with your Parker Electromechanical distributor and they can assist you with current product to solve your applications.

• Matthew,  

If you have tried the 3 actions in the knowledgebase, that usually means that the eprom has failed.  The BLX family has long been obsoleted so there is not a way for us to repair them anymore as there are no longer any of those eproms.  You can consult with your Parker Electromechanical distributor and they can assist you with current product to solve your applications.

Children