1. Set the dip switches on the AT card to the interrupt you desire to use. Make sure that it does not conflict with other interups that are currently being used by other devices on your computer.
2. Go to Motion Architect and choose your AT card product. Enter Terminal Mode.
3. Disconnect from terminal mode
4. Click on terminal and set the IRQ values under the settings (PC-AT interrupt menu) to match to the values you set on the dip switches.
5. Download the operating system. Then type the following commands in terminal mode:
intw.25-1 ;enables timer interupt
timint0,4000 ;sets the timer for every 4 seconds.
timst0 ;start the timer
You should get a message on terminal screen telling you that the card is sending interupts. If you do not receive any message then select another dip switch setting and go to step 2. To stop the timer use the command:
timstp ;stop the timer