Why am I getting over-voltage trips?
- The motor is getting overhauled by the process.
- The motor is driving a high-inertia load.
- The inverter is trying to decelerate or stop the motor too quickly.
- The application requires Dynamic Braking and either does not have the Dynamic Brake installed
- There is a problem with the dynamic brake configuration
- The Dynamic Brake is not enabled
- The Dynamic Brake Overload is tripped
- The Dynamic Brake Resistor is improperly sized
- The Dynamic Brake is not properly set up in the configuration
- The application requires too much regeneration for a Dynamic Brake and requires an Active Front End