Why am I getting a speed feedback error?
- The encoder may be bad, wired improperly or the shaft may be slipping.
- Switch the inverter mode to V/Hz, and then verify normal operation.
- Monitor encoder feedback for proper speed feedback and polarity.
- The motor is stalled or running in current limit or torque limit
- Check torque command and torque feedback
- Check Magnetizing Current
- The inverter is running in torque control
- The Speed Feedback error trip should be disabled when running in torque control.
For fault code symptons and possible solutions, please consult the manual by following this quickLink to the 690+ on Parker.com. See the "Product Support" tab.