For fault code symptons and possible solutions, please consult the manual by following this quickLink to the 690+ on Parker.com. See the "Product Support" tab.
- The encoder may be bad, wired improperly or the shaft may be slipping.
- Switch the inverter mode to V/Hz, and then verify normal operation.
- Monitor encoder feedback for proper speed feedback and polarity.
- The motor is stalled or running in current limit or torque limit
- Check torque command and torque feedback
- Check Magnetizing Current
- The inverter is running in torque control
- The Speed Feedback error trip should be disabled when running in torque control.