Notes on the SSI sensor
- With Multiturn: Number of sensor rotations with absolute reference
- Word length: Gives the telegram length of the sensor.
- Baud rate/step: Max. transmission rate of the path measurement system.
- Gray code: Sensor gray code coded yes/no (if no binary coded).
The absolute position is not evaluated!
It is available in the objects 680.24 (load position) and 680.25 (master position) (C3T30, C3T40).
General requirements for supported SSI feedbacks
- Baud rate: 350k ... 5MBaud
- Word length: 8 ... 32 Bit
- Binary or gray code (start value = 0)
- Initialization time after PowerOn: < 1.1s
- Signal layout:
The most significant bit must be transmitted the first!
Caution!Feedback systems, transmitting data containing error or status bits are not supported!
- Examples of supported SSI feedback systems:
- IVO / GA241 SSI;
- Thalheim / ATD 6S A 4 Y1;
- HÃ¼bner Berlin / AMG75;
- Stegmann / ATM60 & ATM90;
- Inducoder / SingleTurn: EAS57 & Multiturn: EAMS57