The BDM has been discontinued and is no longer available. Users may use standard Windows PC to upload/download.
The BDM01/01 is a palm-sized, transportable diagnostic module that can be used to transmit drive configuration data to/from multiple Compax3 units, without the need for using a PC.
BDM01/01 features include:
- Upload/download transfer of drive configuration files to other Compax3 units*
- Online display of drive, error status
- 2 line 16 character display
- Online modification of drive parameters, such as error reset, jogging, motor brake open/close, tuning gains, etc.**
- Plugs into RS232/RS485 port (x10); hot-swappable
- Multi-language capable: English, German, French
- Modification of up to 15 user-defined program variables when used with Compax3 T30 or T40 units
* Identical control level
** Features depend on control level
Menu data is set already in the drive when the Compax3s ship. To change the language (German, English or French), open or upload the Compax3 configuration in C3 ServoManager, select the language under BDM Menu Data under Download and re-download:
10/13/14jh language menu added