Like many of the other AC products, there are several ways to configure the 890SD, 890CD, 890SD, or 890PX.
- The 890 can be configured using DSELite software - One at a time via the USB connection on the front of the drive.
- An entire 890 System can be configured using DSE890 software - Multiple at once within one project environment.
- The 890 can be configured using the keypad, but is normally reserved for error tracking and general monitoring.
- Programming capability is limited using the keypad - You will not be able to set everything nor introduce more robust logic into the system.
- It is extremely difficult programming using the 6511 keypad simply due to the small display. Should be reserved just for error handling and simple monitoring.
- It is difficult programming using the 6901 keypad, again due to the limitations of the display.
[QuickLink for the 890 on Parker.com] - Manual, QuickStarts, Product Support, etc
[QuickLink for the 890PX on Parker.com] - Manual, QuickStarts, Product Support, etc
Updated JD 14MAY19