On an 890PX drive, if a CD Output Module or other hardware is replaced and the Power Code can't be set to the correct rating (it may be stuck at some low rating) and when the correct rating is selected an error message "Incompatible Power Board" appears, follow the procedure below.
- Remove power to the drive.
- Remove the firing cables between each of the 3 CD Output Modules and the Control Module. These cables look like Cat5 (Ethernet) cables.
- Power up the drive doing the 3 Button Reset method, which consists of: Hold the top 3 buttons on the MMI keypad the UP ARROW, E key and the PGOG key. Keep holding these buttons and then apply 3 phase power. All of the LED's on the MMI keypad should now be flashing.
- Scroll thru the menu to find 890PX. Make sure the parameter 890PX is set True. If it is already set to True, proceed to Step 6.
- If the 890PX is set False change it to True.
- Keep pressing the E key until the LED's on the MMI stop flashing.
- Power down the drive.
- Power up the drive doing the 3 Button Reset method. Make sure the 890PX parameter is still set True.
- Reconnect all of the cables from step 1.
- Power up the drive doing the 3 Button Reset method.
- Set the Power Code to the correct rating of the drive.
If the MMI keypad displays "kw" instead of HP, perform the 3 Button Reset method, scroll down to DEFAULT to 60HZ, press the M key and set it to TRUE. Then press the E key many times until all of the LED's quit flashing.
- [QuickLink for the 890 on Parker.com] - Manual, QuickStarts, Product Support, etc
- [QuickLink for the 890PX on Parker.com] - Manual, QuickStarts, Product Support, etc