- Have you verified the wiring connections?
- Is STO (Safe Torque Off) active?
- Is Not Fast Stop FALSE?
- Is Not Coast Stop FALSE?
- Is Enable TRUE?
- Is the RUN led on the keypad ON or Blinking?
- Is the inverter going into Current Limit?
- Can you spin the shaft of the motor using your hand?
- What type of device is controlling the speed input? (potentiometer, load cell, dancer, PLC).
- What is the control mode? (V/Hz, Sensorless Vector, Closed-Loop Vector).
- Will the drive work in LOCAL mode using the keypad?
- Will the drive work in V/Hz control mode?
- Using the keypad under Diagnostics verify the following while the drive is enabled to run:
- Speed Demand _____%
- Speed Feedback _____%
- Speed Error _____%
- Torque Demand _____%
- ACTUAL POS LIM _____%
- ACTUAL NEG LIM _____%
- Torque Feedback _____%
- Motor Current _____%
- DC LINK VOLTS _____V
- ANIN 1 (A2) _____%
- ANIN 2 (A3) _____%
- ANIN 3 (A4) _____%
It may be neccessary to run through the quickstart of the 890 drive you're working with to ensure functionality, or to point the issue to the configuration. The manuals and quickstarts can be found on the respective product page under the "Product Support" tabs:
- [QuickLink for the 890 on Parker.com] - Manual, QuickStarts, Product Support, etc
- [QuickLink for the 890PX on Parker.com] - Manual, QuickStarts, Product Support, etc
6NOV19 JD update