1. Insert the USB stick into the HPX
2. Power up the unit and exit the project to get to the Windows desktop.
3. In the system tray down by the clock, there is a black circle with a gray boarder. This is the Deployment Server. Right click on the deployment server and select Upload Applications to Disk.
4. In the Disk Connections Properties box, browse to a location on your USB Stick.
5. Click Finish.
6. The deployment server will then begin to bundle the files. The deployment server icon by the clock will begin to blink green while bundling is in process.
7. The file on the USB stick will have a .odi extension.
8. Safely remove the USB stick from the HPX and place it in the new IPX.
1. Right click on the deployment server and select Download From Disk.
2. On the Disk Connections Properties window, browse to the .odi file on your USB stick.
3. Click Finish.
4. The deployment server will then begin to unbundle the files. When prompted to delete the selected file, click No.
5. Once complete, InteractX will ask if you would like to launch InteractX runtime. Select yes if you would like your application to run.
created 4/1/13 KJ\
edited 1/2/19 DM