Follow Parker Hannifin on social media:
Note these videos are hosted in youtube.com and would require access to this site. This is a 10 part video training in this play list. For first time users, it'd be good to watch all in sequence. For experienced users needing a refresher or looking for specific information, the lessons are broken out below.
Alternately these videos are available on Parker University's training site.
Full playlist or individual videos below:
MOBILE USERS CLICK HERE
Further programming training available:
Free Online Training Videos: Parker AcroBasic - Programming Basics
1. ACR9000 series controllers, EthernetPowerlink controllers, EPL servo drives
ACR9000, ACR9030, ACR9040, ACR9600, ACR9630, ACR9640
2. ACR-View First Time Setup Configuration: Configuration Wizard
3. ACR-View Terminal Emulator
4. ACR-View Status Panels
5. ACR-View ServoTuner
6. Parker IO (PIO): Expansion Inputs & Outputs
7. Stopping Motion
8. Homing the axis in AcroBasic
9. Motion Profilers - Masters and Setpoint Summation for Interpolated, Jog, CAM and Gear moves
Note the ACR9600 series controllers should be used for new applications which has full IEC61131-3 / PLCopen programming capability. If you configure in ACR-View the controller as ACR9600 the ACR PLC programs will not be displayed but rather the IEC program environment.