- SETUP and CONTROL via RS232 or RS485 connection or onboard inputs/outputs
- Control via onboard inputs/outputs requires the M12 expanded I/O option
- Dedicated Inputs for: Home switch, End-of-travel limit switches, Jog+ and Jog -, 5 address inputs
- Moves are not sequenced, selected by the inputs or control word.
- 32 Moves are available.
- Move Types: Home, Incremental, Absolute, Registration, Gearing, Reg Search, Continuous Velocity, Stop Moves.
- SETUP only via RS232/485 connection
- Control is via the onboard inputs & outputs only. It cannot be controlled via serial communication.
- When no home switch is used, 31 Moves (Incremental or Absolute) are available.
- When a home switch is used, 15 Moves (Incremental or Absolute) are available.
- Each move can be set to repeat a programmable number of times.
- Moves can be optionally Sequenced, just toggle the Start input and the move will repeat (if programmed to repeat) or do the next move.
- End-of-travel limit switches not supported. However, software limits supported after homing.
- No Jog inputs during normal operation.