- Only the frame 1 & 2 590+'s has an AC input contactor.
- The keypad is detachable on all 590+ drives.
- The 590+ frame 1 & 2 has been repackaged for a smaller footprint.
- The frame 1 590+ has no external field connections for field weakening.
- The thermistor input is isolated on all 590+'s.
- 3-phase and auxiliary voltage connections are located at the bottom of the 590+.
- Digital output capacity has been increased to 100ma.
- Dynamic Brake Contactor, Control transformer are options on the 590+.Note: On frame 1 & 2 the isolated thermistor input is located on the fuse board. On frame 3 and bigger the thermistor input is on the control door.