Here is a link to an application note discussing baseline no-motion troubleshooting techniques.
1) Have you verified the wiring connections –
2) Do you have a jumper from B3 to A6?
3) Is the RUN led on the keypad ON or Blinking?
4) Is the drive going into Current Limit?
5) Can you spin the shaft of the motor using your hand?
6) What type of device is controlling the speed input? (potentiometer, load cell, dancer, PLC)
7) What type of speed feedback is connected to the drive? (armature volts, tach, encoder)
8) Do you have voltage present on the field terminals?
9) Will the drive work in LOCAL mode using the keypad?
10) Using the keypad under Diagnostics verify the following while the drive is enabled to run:a
a. Speed Feedback _____%
b. Speed Demand _____%
c. Current Demand _____%
d. Current Fbk _____%
e. Drive Start True / False
f. Drive Enable True / False
g. At Current Limit True / False
h. Start True / False
i. ANIN 1 (A2) _____%
j. ANIN 2 (A3) _____%
k. ANIN 3 (A4) _____%
l. ANIN 5 (A6) _____%
[QuickLink for the 590+ on Parker.com] - Manual, QuickStarts, Product Support, etc