- The 590+ can be configured using our free DSELite software and is the recommended programming method.
- Follow this FAQ link for a guide to Install/Extract the configuration using DSELite, what cable you will need to program, and where to download DSELite.
- DSELite has help files associated with each function block by right clicking the blocks and an overall software guide under "Help" at the top of the DSELite window.
- The 590+ can be configured using the keypad
- It is more difficult and time consuming to program using the keypad and is not recommended for robust applications.
- More complicated programming logic can not be done via the keypad.
[QuickLink for the 590+ on Parker.com] - Manual, QuickStarts, Product Support, etc