- Navigate to F101 on the keypad.
- Press [M] to display F100.
- Press [O] to illuminate DGT.
- Press [UP] to navigate to F101.
- Press [E] to enter parameter.
- Set F101 to 2015 for Master password reset.
- Press [O] to toggle between digits.
- Set value to 2015.
- Press [E] to enter/escape back to last level.
- Press [M] to back out to top menu.
- The password is now temporarily overridden until power is cycled. Then it is back
- To permanently reset the password, follow these instructions:
- Set F107 to 0.
- Set F108 to 1.
- Set F108 to 0
- Now there is no password in the drive.
[QuickLink for the AC10 on Parker.com] - Manual, QuickStarts, Product Support, etc