The AC10 does not have a dedicated Safe Torque Off circuit (STO) implemented. However, it can be setup to utilize a configurable 'Fast Stop" circuit in the event the drive needs to be decelerated quickly, as like an emergency situation.
- DSELite version 3.07 or greater:
- One of the following AC10 drives:
- AC10 IP20 drive, Frame 1 – 5, with firmware version 2.31 or greater.
- AC10 IP20 drive, Frame 6 -12, with firmware version 3.31 or greater.
- AC10 IP66 drive, with firmware version 4.31 or greater.
- Using DSELite configure the drive per the attached configuration example located below. Make sure to select the proper template for the AC10 frame and firmware you have.
- The connection line from the Sequencing Logic block /Running parameter, is a Feedback link. Right mouse click on the line and select "Feedback". See the picture in the appnote.
- Value Func 2 / Input A sets Normal decal time. Input B sets the Fast Stop time. When setting these times, there is a decimal shift, thus 0.1 = 1 seconds, 0.5 = 5 seconds.
- In this configuration to do a normal stop of the drive remove Digital Input DI1. To do a Fast Stop remove terminal Digital Input DI2.