Drive Firmware Versions (Drive Operating System)
ZIP files linked below include firmware for both Indexer/Pulse and EtherCAT drives.
PD-xxC_FW = PD Network - EtherCAT drive = PD-04C, PD-10C and PD-35C
PD-xxP_FW__V = PS Standard - stp/dir drive = PD-04P, PD-10P and PD-35P (a.k.a Pulse drive and Indexer drive)
Updating Firmware Instructions
1. Open Drive Support Tool.
2. Connect the PC to the drive using a USB cable (Standard A to Mini B).
3. Choose what type of drive you are using and click "Offline to Online".
4. Click "Firmware Update".
5. Click "Open Firmware Downloader".
6. Click "Load", browse to the firmware file and select it. Then click "Open".
7. Click "Start" and wait for the download to finish.
8. Cycle power on the P Drive. The firmware update is complete.