Drive Firmware Versions (Drive Operating System)
ZIP files linked below include firmware for both Indexer/Pulse and EtherCAT drives.
PD-xxC_FW = PD Network - EtherCAT drive = PD-04C, PD-10C and PD-35C
PD-xxP_FW__V = PS Standard - stp/dir drive = PD-04P, PD-10P and PD-35P (a.k.a Pulse drive and Indexer drive)
Updating Firmware Instructions
1. Open Drive Support Tool.
2. Connect the PC to the drive using a USB cable (Standard A to Mini B).
3. Choose what type of drive you are using and click "Offline to Online".
4. Click "Firmware Update".
5. Click "Open Firmware Downloader".
6. Click "Load", browse to the firmware file and select it. Then click "Open".
7. Click "Start" and wait for the download to finish.
8. Cycle power on the P Drive. The firmware update is complete.
Note for users using the PD-04P or PD-04C at 120vac or lower DC voltages, after loading the above firmware, enable 120vac or lower voltages with these instructions click here.
Different firmwares may require updates to the FPGA version. If after updating, problems occur (can connect with Drive Support Tool but Drive Information window FPGA version displays 0.??, the 7segment display is blank, drive is inoperable) contact the factory at 1-707-584-7558