High precision applications requiring a linear motor stage typically can be considered one of three types.
- Static Metrology - sample is not in movement when being measured, inspected, etc. Example: cellular inspection using microscopy
- Dynamic Metrology - sample is in movement when being measured, inspected, etc. Example: high throughput laser line scanning
- Focusing - axis of motion (typically vertical) used to adjust the focus on sample being measured Example: automated focusing Z-axis for a microscope
Depending on the application needs, Parker can provide the correct solution. Whether a standard or custom stage, Parker provides the precision specs needed.
- Stability sub 100nm
- Move and Settling Times in under 100msec
- Repeatability under 500nm
- Sub 20 arc-sec Abbe Errors (Roll, Pitch, Yaw)
- +/- 3 microns Straightness & Flatness
- Constant Velocity to meet application needs
- Resolution down to 50nm