This FAQ denotes a method to communicate to the AC10 with a generic RS485 converter.
It is instead advised to use the 1002-00 cloning/serial converter module for connecting to the AC10 for simiplicitiies sake, as well as providing an easy method of cloning the AC10. See this FAQ: 1002-00 Module Guide
The AC10 family may utilize DSELite for programming if not done so through the keypad. For the free DSELite software download see this FAQ.
The following AC10 firmware is compatible with DSE Lite:
- IP20 Frames 1-5 with firmware 2.00, 2.27, 2.31, 2.32 or later
- IP20 Frames 6-12 with firmware 3.27 and 3.31 or later
- IP66 All Frames: 4.27 and 4.31 or later
Before beginning, it is important to make sure to match the firmware of the drive you have with the template version you are going to use. The following document will walk you through connecting to DSELite using a generic RS485 converter:
Once connected per the above article, this is information on using DSELite:
- Open an AC10 template that matches your drive frame, and firmware version (see the above picture).
- The pre-baked template variant does not matter here. When you extract into any template with step 2, it will overwrite the template you have open.
- Command -> Extract Drive Parameters will extract your configuration and parameters into the template, and overwrite it
- You must have an AC10 template open to do this
- Command -> Install will install your configuration and parameters into the drive (you will need to implement motor data and run an autotune if in SLV mode).
- Command -> Full install is only used when you are installing into an identical AC10 as in the configuration you are installing; as it installs frame dependent information.
- When using DSELite and a parameter is changed while in the On Line Mode (Command -> Online), the parameter will automatically be saved.
- If you want a list of the Modbus Registers do a File / Document and at the end of the document there will be Parameters by Register (Modbus)
[QuickLink for the AC10 on Parker.com] - Manual, QuickStarts, Product Support, etc