When you first download PSD ServoManager and open the help file you may notice that double-clicking and highlighting any of the pages yield no information on the right side of the screen. This is an issue with Windows blocking access to the associated help files. The right side of the screen is blank when it should have information:
To fix this follow these steps:
- Navigate to the folder where you saved PSD manager, normally under Program Files -> Parker Hannifin.
- Open up PSD_ServoManager_vX_X_X
- Open the DB folder
- Open the Help folder. You'll notice the assortment of .chm files.
- Right click a .chm file and select it's properties, and then click "unblock" (as in the screenshot below).
- Repeat step 5 for each .chm file.
Once you've done that for each .chm file. Close the help window in PSD Manager if you have it open, and then reopen it. Navigating any of the help files should now display proper information.