Steps to update firmware file on your XPR/XPR2/XTA PowerStation:
- Launch Interact Xpress Manager.
- In “Remote Machines” pane, locate and select a PowerStation to be updated.
- Select the “Update PowerStation Firmware…” icon (see picture above).
- If the selected Xpress PowerStation already contains the latest firmware (compare to the version in your Xpress Manager), it will prompt you with “IP address is already upgraded with the latest System version.”
- If Xpress Manager contains a later version of firmware file comparing to the selected Xpress PowerStation, “Update PowerStation Firmware…” dialog box will appear.
- On the “Update PowerStation Firmware…” dialog box, “System” drop-down box only displays firmware files that are compatible with the selected hardware. The last 3 digits of the file in “System” box is its firmware version number. In the picture below, 1.6.1 is the version that the selected remote XPR PowerStation will be upgraded to.
- Enter Username and Password and choose “Send”(it might ask you to disconnect the machine prior to downloading). The XPR PowerStation will start to exchange files with the Manager and will reboot once the update process is completed.
- After the PowerStation restarts, check to make sure that the firmware file has been updated properly on the “Versions” page.
Note: When upgrading via compact flash, “System” drop-down option in the “Update PowerStation Firmware…” dialog box does not filter out and displays all firmware files. Choose “Help” on the dialog box for more information about the firmware-naming scheme.