If Motion Sizer reports that it cannot locate the motor, Parker gearhead or Parker actuator databases, check the version MotionSizer for the version Windows first.
For Win10 or Win7-64bit use version 3.22.1040
For Win7-32bit or XP, use version 3.21.010D
If that's correct, then:
1. Uninstall Motion Sizer from computer's control panel.
2. Locate Motion Sizer directory, by going into 'My Computer', and delete it. This directory is not deleted as part of the uninstall and prevents updating the databases.
For XP and Win7 32bit:
Default file location is: C:\Program Files\Parker\Parker Motion Sizer\
For Win7 64bit:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parker\Parker Motion Sizer\
3. Re-Install Motion Sizer.
4. Do not open MotionSizer yet. Copy new databases that are included in the .zip download into MotionSizer directory. Old versions of the databases can be overwritten/replaced or deleted. See the readme.txt within the zip file. This will need to be done for existing installations and after new installations.
5. Run MotionSizer as Admin. Go to Start menu > All Programs > Parker Hannifin. Right click on Parker Motion Sizer and select Properties...
6. On the Compatability tab, select Run this program as an administrator and Apply.
You can verify that the motor databases are loaded correctly by clicking on 'Help', 'About', and seeing if there are version numbers next to the motor database names.
unknown original author.
5/16jh updated with Run as Admin, pictures, doesn't require restart PC
2/18 updated with versions for Windows. Download page updated.