Disabling the CTC splash screen on the P9 or PS PowerStation. This can be accomplished very easily with a few simple steps:
- Reboot the P9 or PS Series PowerStation
- During the early portion of the boot, type the F2 key to enter the CMOS setup area
- On a P9 using the right arrow key move to the BOOT screen. Near the top of this screen, you should see the following setting BOOT-TIME DIAGNOSTIC SCREEN - DISABLE. On a PS Series you should arrow down on the Main Screen as this Bios scrolls until you see BOOT-TIME DIAGNOSTICS -DISABLED.
- Using the arrow keys, move the cursor to DISABLE and type Enter.
- Change from DISABLE to ENABLE using the UP/DOWN arrow key.
- Exit the CMOS settings by Saving and Exiting. When the system reboots, you will see that the splash screen no longer appears during the boot process.