In addition to Profibus, the Gemini OS 1.70 will also include the following features:
* The commands SGAF and SGVF are now allowed on the GV drives.
* SGINTE now accepts a value of 2. This disables integration during a move only, turning it back on at the end of a move.
* The command OUTBD has been added, It is the complement of INUFD. OUTBD specifies the time in milliseconds that the fault output will be asserted after current is applied to the motor.
* The VARCLR command has been added. This sets all VARI variables to 0.
* The ERASE command has been added. This deletes all defined programs/profiles from memory.
* PSET can now be used with variables. PSET(VARI#) will now work.