There are 5 Connectivity Options for the 50-pin Connector on the Gemini. They are:
1) GEM-VM50, this kit includes a breakout module (part number 01-016986-01) and 3-foot cable between the Gemini and breakout module (part number 71-016945-03).
2) Another option is the GC-50. This is a 50-pin connector that has screw-terminals directly on the connector.
3) Cable part number 71-016943-10 is a 10 foot cable from the 50-pin connector to flying leads.
4) If you are connecting to the 6K and running in velocity or torque mode, there is a 10 foot analog cable that runs from the Gemini to the 6K (part number 71-016987-10).
5) If you are connecting to the 6K and running in position mode, there is a 10 foot step and direction cable that runs from the Gemini to the 6K (part number 71-016966-10).