- Gas supply interruption prevention.
- Full compliance with gas purity requirements.
- Over-flow prevention.
- Economy control and energy-saving EST technology.
- Snowstorm filling.
- Fitted integrally at the point of nitrogen gas discharge from the NITROSource generator, it ensures the flow of gas to the application is constant, regardless of system pressure.
- Unlike a needle type valve that can restrict flow under fluctuating pressure, the mass flow controller delivers a consistent nitrogen flow regardless of what is happening with pressure down-stream.
- The correct quality gas is delivered to the application or process.
- Visual confirmation of the gas quality.
- Option to data log with 4-20mAmp outputs.
- The CMS cannot move and turn to powder through attrition.
- There are no leakage paths to affect purity.
- There are no leakage paths to prevent complete regeneration.
- Less CMS is required to produce a given volume of gas.
- No topping up or replacement of CMS is required.
- The CMS is filled for the life of the generator and is not a consumable item.
This blog was contributed by Phil Green, application and training manager, Parker Gas Separation and Filtration Division, EMEA.