Parker's application engineers are available to assist you in the design process. They will review your applications, study all factors involved such as temperatures, pressures, gland design, bolt torque, surface finish, etc., and suggest several alternative designs. They will assist you in researching and testing those selected recommendations until the best possible seal is achieved, based on performance and efficient manufacturing costs.
- How can I estimate the amount of friction an O-ring will develop?
- How can I predict the com- pressive load generated by squeezing an O-ring?
- How do I design the most reliable O-Ring seal groove?
- How long will this seal last in application?
- If I don’t use Parker’s seal gland recommendations, will my design still work?
- In a face seal with internal pressure, is an internal groove wall necessary?
- What seal material should I use for an application?
- What’s the best way to assemble / install an O-ring?
- What’s the pressure rating of an O-ring?
- When using a regular round O-ring in a rectangular groove path, what minimum radius should I use at the corners?
- Why is my O-ring leaking?