Engineers in every industry - from automotive to fluid power to semiconductor processing - choose O-rings made by Parker to keep their equipment running safely and reliably. That's because Parker develops, manufactures, and supplies precision-engineered O-rings and custom seals by offering a unique combination of experience, innovation, and support.
- Does Parker make Aflas ?
- Does Parker make Chemraz ?
- Does Parker make Kalrez ?
- Does Parker make Viton ?
- How can I compare materials for off-gassing characteristics?
- Is this seal material peroxiide-cured or sulfur-cured?
- My question’s not on this list. How do I get help?
- What is the shelf life of a rubber seal?
- What is Viton A?
- What seal material is recommended for my fluid(s)?
- What’s the difference between nitrile and HNBR?
- What’s the difference between nitrile, NBR, and Buna-N?
- What’s the difference between Shore A, Shore M, Shore D, IRHD, etc?
- Where can I get an MSDS for a Parker O-ring?