Parker's O-Ring & Engineered Seals Division provides a wide range of standard and custom extruded products fabricated from a variety of sealing grade material formulations. This design guide contains a listing of standard extruded profiles used to fabricate spliced rings, gaskets or long length bulk footage on a spool or coiled for custom fabrication. Take a look at our catalog as well as some of our frequently asked questions and answers.
- How are extruded and spliced seals manufactured?
- How are ParFab products spliced or bonded?
- How does Parker specify a standard extruded part number?
- How much force is required to compress a seal?
- How strong are the splices?
- My profile is not listed in the ParFab Design Guide. Can I still get what I need?
- What are your standard lead times on extruded products?
- What is the life expectancy for extruded & spliced products (precision cut seals, spliced rings, custom designs, etc.)?
- What is the shelf life of Parker products?
- What product families does Parker O-Ring & Engineered Seals Division Offer?
- What splicing configurations are offered?