Fastener seals are composite sealing washers, consisting of a metallic carrier and a vulcanised elastomer sealing lip. They provide a static sealing function on flanges or threaded connections, and consistently assure ideal compression conditions between the housing components to prevent the destruction of the sealing lip.
- Are Parker CSS gaskets reusable?
- Does Parker only provide metal and rubber combinations?
- What is an 8130 tag?
- What is the difference between 600 and NAS series parts?
- What metal and rubber combinations can Parker provide?
- What should we use for installation lubricant?
- What sort of surface finish will I need on my hardware in order to use a Gask-O-Seal or Integral Seal?
- Where to buy metal and rubber O-rings