Thank you for joining Parker Hannifin Corporation’s social media support community. Should you be searching for Parker’s corporate homepage, please visit http://www.parker.com/.
The views, comments, messages, images, information, files or other content expressed or delivered within the Parker community are provided or controlled by its followers, members, subscribers or other users and in no way constitute a legal or official notice, warranty or endorsement by Parker or any Parker employee.
Please direct questions to: Community Questions.
Parker encourages all users of its social media sites, pages, channels and community to communicate and engage in a constructive, meaningful and professional. Please be mindful that the Parker community is a public forum and that it is a condition of your access to the community that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the community.
- Make any Parker site, page, channel or service available to, or use any Parker site, page, channel or service for the benefit of any third party.
- Sell, resell, license, sublicense, distribute, rent or lease any Parker site, page, channel or service, or include any Parker site, page, channel or service in a service bureau or outsourcing offering.
- Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of any Parker site, page, channel or service.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Parker site, page, channel, service, system, or network.
- Copy or reverse engineer any Parker site, page, channel or service, or any part, feature, function or user interface thereof.
- Frame or mirror any part of any Parker site, page, channel or service.
- Access any Parker site, page, channel or service in order to build a competitive product or service.
- Post, transmit or exploit any communication, information, software, or other content for commercial purposes, or which contains solicitations or advertising other than for the business purposes of the Parker organization.
- Post, transmit or exploit any communication, information, software, or other content which:
- is unlawful, anticompetitive, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane or indecent, including without limitation any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law; or
- violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary right, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder; or
- contains a virus, malicious code, malware, or other harmful component or which constitutes spam.
You understand that Parker has no obligation to monitor or edit the content of the community. Nevertheless, Parker reserves the right at all times to edit, refuse to post or to remove any content, in whole or in part, that in Parker's sole discretion is objectionable or in violation of these terms. Parker also reserves the right to disclose any information posted by any user as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
By posting messages or images, uploading files, or inputting data or other information or content, or by engaging in or providing feedback, suggestions, requests, corrections, comments, or any other form of communication through or concerning any Parker site, page, channel or community, you are granting the Parker organization a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
- Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, retransmit, distribute and/or publicly perform or display any such message, image, file, data or other information, content, or communication.
- Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to any such message, image, file, data or other information, content, or communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any intellectual property or proprietary rights in such message, image, file, data or other information, content, or communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, or privacy laws in any relevant jurisdiction, and Parker accepts no obligation for maintaining the confidentiality of any such file, message, image, file, data or other information, content, or communication.
Thank Website or page links may allow you to leave the Parker community. Such sites or pages may not be under the control of Parker, and Parker shall not be responsible for their content. These link may be provided as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement by Parker of that site or page.
Parker in its sole discretion without notice to you may at any time, with or without cause: (1) revoke the access of any user of a Parker site, page, channel or service; (2) modify, change, withdraw, delete, disable, or discontinue any Parker site, page, channel or service and/or any of these conditions of use in whole or in part.
For safety information, please visit Safety.
Disclaimer of Warranty, Limitation of Liability, Indemnity
ANY AND ALL PARKER SITES, PAGES, CHANNELS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, PROGRAMS, SYSTEMS, OR NETWORKS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS", AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND PARKER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY AND ALL PARKER SITES, PAGES, CHANNELS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, PROGRAMS, SYSTEMS, OR NETWORKS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE PARKER ORGANIZATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE ANY PARKER SITES, PAGES, CHANNELS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, PROGRAMS, SYSTEMS, OR NETWORKS. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PARKER IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, ANTI-COMPETITIVE, OFFENSIVE, INFRINGING OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PARKER SITES, PAGES, CHANNELS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, PROGRAMS, SYSTEMS, OR NETWORKS, OR WITH ANY OF PARKER'S TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE PARKER SITE, PAGE, CHANNEL, SERVICE, SOFTWARE, APPLICATION, PROGRAM, SYSTEM, OR NETWORK.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PARKER ORGANIZATION FROM AND AGAINST, ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PARKER SITE, PAGE, CHANNEL, SERVICE, SYSTEM, OR NETWORK, OR FROM OR RELATED TO ILLEGAL, INFRINGING, OBSCENE, DEFAMATORY OR OTHERWISE UNLAWFUL USER DATA, COMMUNICATIONS, INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT, OR YOUR VIOLATION OR ALLEGED VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS.
These terms and your use of any Parker site, page, channel or service and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, USA, without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Thank you again for participating in the Parker Support Community. To contact Parker directly, please visit Contact Us.
Last Updated: September, 2017